Sponsored Links

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Neil Patrick Harris Rocks My Socks on Youtube

Youtube is an amazing website. I remember when it was voted the years greatest invention in some big magazine. That was back when Youtube was first launched and I was in college.

With the tons of videos that get posted on Youtube you can get an endless amount of viewing pleasure on any subject. Like Neil Patrick Harris.

I was intrigued by this first clip of Neil as a guest judge on American Idol.



I have nothing really against Simon Cowell, but it seems to me that he knows how to dish it, but can't take it. I really used to have mad respect for this Idol judge because he always spoke his mind, but in this clip, it appears that he wants to hear his voice more than the contestant's voice and bravo for Neil calling him out on that. Makes me proud to be gay.

From that clip, I found this other Neil clip on the side margins.




Neil Patrick Harris doing an impression of Paula Abdul. Not really though. This video is in reference to this video.




Drunk or not, she seems sweet. So from the clip of Neil doing Paula Abdul, I was brought to this clip of Neil from Ellen.




The aspect ratio is kind of off by A LOT, but it's still LOL funny. Neil and Ellen seem like old friends. And finally, this brought me to this Old Spice commercial where Neil reprises his role s Doogie Howser somewhat.



I used to have the hugest crush on him when he was on that show. It's amazing where links will send you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave comments on the actual youtube page as well.

Guinea Pig Soundboard

soundboard.com

Search This Blog