hmmmm... maybe I'll try this look sometime.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Karen Carpenter has got to be one of my vocal idols.
I've heard a number of Karen Carpenter sound-a-likes. This one always impresses me.
Pretty original pardoy/satire.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
No on H8
Monday, February 15, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
I was just playing this game. I LOVE this game. This game is so infectious. Here's a fan made trailer of the upcoming remake of the video game. I hope it gets to be on WII.
I always wondered how those characters would look like Disney style. Pretty good.
Wow, I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
Paris Hilton is so funny in this clip, but also incredibly sweet as well. I really wish she applied this acting skills in some of her films. "The Hottie and the Nottie" was okay, but if she acted in that movie like how she acted here, she could've helped raise it above mediocre.
She was pretty good in "Repo!" though.
OMG... is this filmed confirmation?
- Out of the Bert and Ernie videos I was surfing through this morning, this was the most interesting. Even without the unnecessary censoring, it's pretty obvious where these two are headed.
- Still though, even if they are gay, why are people making it an issue? If they are gay, it doesn't change who they are. They're still going to be Bert and Ernie. It's not like all of a sudden they're going to be going to seedy bars with go go boys and snort lines of coke from Kevin Dean's abs. Please people. It's Sesame Street, not WeHo.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
I so wanna sing this...
- Here's what I love the most about this song: It's totally true. This song is every boy band song EVER!!
- If studied, I think you could possibly release a whole album with just this formula.
- I think I might do my own version of this song as soon as I find the time, and then write a song with this formula, and not tell anyone, and see where it takes me.
I mean, just check out these lyrics:
- Declaration of my feelings for you
Elaboration on those feelings
Description of how long these feelings have existed
Belief that no one else could feel the same as I
Reminiscence of the pleasant times we shared
And our relationship's perfection
Recounting of the steps that led to our love's dissolution
Mostly involving my unfaithfulness and lies
Penitent admission of wrongdoing
Discovery of the depth of my affection
Regret over the lateness of my epiphany
Title of the song
Nave expression of love
Reluctance to accept that you are gone
Request to turn back time
And rectify my wrongs
Repetition of the title of the song
Enumeration of my various transgressive actions
Of insufficient motivation
Realization that these actions led to your departure
And my resultant lack of sleep and appetite
Renunciation of my past insensitive behavior
Promise of my reformation
Reassurance that you still are foremost in my thoughts now
Need for instructions how to gain your trust again
Request for reconciliation
Listing of the numerous tasks that I'd perform
Of physical and emotional compensation
Acknowledgment that I acted foolishly
Increasingly desperate pleas for your return
Sorrow for my infidelity
Vain hope that my sins are forgivable
Appeal for one more opportunity
Drop to my knees to elicit crowd response
Prayers to my chosen deity
Modulation and I hold a high note...
Lyrics were cut and paste from here
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I know very little of this girl, Glowpinksistah. I can't resist that name, I just can't. It recalls Jem totally.
I first stumbled upon her in this video parody of the ginger boy's rant.
The subtitles crack me up. She reminds me of one my aunties. The next one though, really got me. She also does these make-up tutorials and one of them was on the Japanese Ganguro look. I love the Japanese Ganguro look because it is soooooo out there. I think it might be borderline blackface though, but still a funny video:
Go visit Glowpinksistah
So these army guys get a huge water balloon and find themselves on the roof right above a port a pottie with a female inside of it, what to do?
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
and I thought The Onion News Network was hilarious. This is awesome.