Sponsored Links

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nicki and Mariah Carey Fight on American Idol



Why anyone would allow themselves to act like this is beyond me. I think Nicki and Mariah are awesome artists in their own right, but what the hell happened here? I wonder how American Idol is going to go down. Here's the transcript:

Nicki: "And if you've got a ****ing problem, handle it. I told them I'm not ****ing putting up with your ****ing highness over there."

Mariah "Oh Why, why, why do I have a three year old sitting around me?"

Nicki: "I'm not sitting here for 20 million having her look down here repremanded everyday. No."

Mariah: "I can't see my kids because you decided to act like a little crazy bitch and go all around the stage."

Nicki: "Go see them now, go. You're boring as ****."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave comments on the actual youtube page as well.

Guinea Pig Soundboard

soundboard.com

Search This Blog