Sponsored Links

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Da Vinci's Notebook - Title of the Song

I so wanna sing this...

  • Here's what I love the most about this song: It's totally true. This song is every boy band song EVER!! 
  • If studied, I think you could possibly release a whole album with just this formula.
  • I think I might do my own version of this song as soon as I find the time, and then write a song with this formula, and not tell anyone, and see where it takes me. 

I mean, just check out these lyrics:

  • Declaration of my feelings for you
    Elaboration on those feelings
    Description of how long these feelings have existed
    Belief that no one else could feel the same as I
    Reminiscence of the pleasant times we shared
    And our relationship's perfection
    Recounting of the steps that led to our love's dissolution
    Mostly involving my unfaithfulness and lies
    Penitent admission of wrongdoing
    Discovery of the depth of my affection
    Regret over the lateness of my epiphany

    (Chorus)
    Title of the song
    Nave expression of love
    Reluctance to accept that you are gone
    Request to turn back time
    And rectify my wrongs
    Repetition of the title of the song

    Enumeration of my various transgressive actions
    Of insufficient motivation
    Realization that these actions led to your departure
    And my resultant lack of sleep and appetite
    Renunciation of my past insensitive behavior
    Promise of my reformation
    Reassurance that you still are foremost in my thoughts now
    Need for instructions how to gain your trust again
    Request for reconciliation
    Listing of the numerous tasks that I'd perform
    Of physical and emotional compensation

  • CHORUS
    Acknowledgment that I acted foolishly
    Increasingly desperate pleas for your return
    Sorrow for my infidelity
    Vain hope that my sins are forgivable
    Appeal for one more opportunity
    Drop to my knees to elicit crowd response
    Prayers to my chosen deity
    Modulation and I hold a high note...

  • CHORUS

Lyrics were cut and paste from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Be sure to leave comments on the actual youtube page as well.

Guinea Pig Soundboard

soundboard.com

Search This Blog